Monday, July 11, 2005

New Hair!

Look, I'm a blonde!

I haven't been a blonde in a while. Years, actually. After I had my youngest daughter four and a half years ago, my hair turned this weird dark color.
I called it brown.
I went in to get my hair trimmed. I wanted some layers around my face. I know it's hard to tell, but the rest of my hair reaches well past my shoulders. See, if you look at the left side of the picture, you can see it kinda' hanging down. Hey I figured out how to post an image! The last time it was trimmed?
April 2004.
My hairdresser said yesterday that my hair is actually a dark blonde. Huh, go figure.
So then I told her to put some highlights in it. I was thinking it would be brown with some, uh, lighter brown streaks in it...but apparently she went a little highlight-crazy.

No matter! I love my new hair!

No comments: