Sunday, March 19, 2006

Tequila Poppers at the Mexican Restaurant


This was the dinner part of my 27th birthday. That's half of my friend Laura in the green shirt. My kids were there, as were my mom, my dad, my brother, and my friend K.

I am thinking while this is being taken, "Oh my god I can't believe they are making me wear this stupid hat."

So after dinner we got to drink tequila poppers and yell, "Yee-haw!" And my mom got all teary because she was afraid I was going to drive drunk. And my brother was happy because, as he said, "You finally found yourself a man, huh? Good for you!" He was never okay with me being with a girl. And my dad was just tickled because he got to sit next to my mom during dinner, because he's totally still in love with her, even though he's married to somebody else.

Then my friends and I went to the bar (bar pics to come). My rule was I could only drink green drinks. But eventually the green drinks and all the cigarette smoke, not to mention the slutty-hoochie-bitches jampacked into one small room just made the night very distasteful. So I came home with my friends and we drunk-cell dialed people and ate cake while watching 'Dude, Where's My Car'.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: