Sunday, September 03, 2006

Something I Didn't Know

I just realized that I can control a man with sex.
Some of you are saying, "Well no kidding! She didn't know that?"
C'mon people, I was with a woman for the past four or five years! We women don't have to have sex all the time.
A man, however, I've noticed is different. Without "getting any", he is grumpy and irritating. If
he is, uh...satisfied, (I'm trying to make this as PG rated as I can), he does things like clean the house with me! And he's in a better mood! And he's more affectionate, eager to please...oh, the list goes on and on. Like a puppy, I give him his treats and he doesn't piss on my carpet!
Why didn't anyone tell me about this earlier?

1 comment:

Brokemom said...

Perhaps 'control' was the wrong word. Manipulate, mayhaps? Bend to my will? No, wait, bend is the wrong word >:)