Monday, July 16, 2007

Warning?



I had the weirdest freakin dream. I have a lot of weird dreams, but this one was very odd. So odd, in fact, that I am writing it down.




In my dream, I'm just...there. As I usually am. And I look down at my leg, and on my upper leg is a patch/sticker. The sticker is flashing red and yellow, and on it is a drawing of a uterus.




Like so:
















And near the uterus (I know it doesn't look like a uterus, but that's what it was) were two eggs floating from each ovary.


Like such:




And so, after looking at the flashing patch, I knew that I was ovulating on both sides and if I got pregnant I would have twins. I start looking all over the house for Fiance to have sex with. (C'mon people, it's a dream. No way in h-e-double hockey sticks do I want or need twins)

No comments: