Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Little Bit Pregnant

BrokeMom is pregnant. (Don't you love it when I type in third person?)
It wasn't an accident. It wasn't on purpose. Oh no, the flashing sticker dream was...what, a premonition?
Let's call it a surprise. Which we were, Fiance and I. Very very surprised. I still don't know how I feel about it. Starting over, now? Little J is six, Big J is almost eleven! To start over now, with the diapers and the feeding and the crap that babies seem to accumulate! Am I crazy?
Don't answer that.
The sleepness nights, preschool and kindergarten and learning to read and tie shoes, hell, first he or she will have to walk and talk!
I am very overwhelmed right now. Luckily, the J's are camping with their father right now...gives me time to absorb the whole situation with minimum interuptions.
I am crazy. But I cannot honestly say that I don't want this baby. I want this baby with all my heart.
Crazy-shmazy

No comments: