Monday, September 20, 2010

That Which Is Mine

I have held onto my self-respect, my attitude, my children and family, my sanity, my job, and many other things. I'm so proud of myself.
I reside in my house that doesn't move when I walk (ok creaky subflooring) with windows that I don't have to wipe down condensation from in the winter. I could go on, but basically, it's a firm foundation and not a fifth-wheel trailer. Thank goodness. This last year was difficult. Do I seem a fifth-wheel livin' kinda gal? Hm? You're correct, I am not. I gave it a damm good try though. Damn good. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring. I can't remember when I last felt that way about life.

3 comments:

VPS Hosting said...

very nice blog!!

卷曲 (juǎnqǔ) said...

Hang in there, sister. 10 years ago I was shaking in my shoes when I took $50 from a joint checking account to open my own checking account - step one of starting my own life. Fast forward 10 years: I am completely and wholly my own person. Happy, healthy, "successful," and will never ask another person's permission again. You rock! I'm so excited for you and your future.

Anonymous said...

Make money online with InternetIncomeAds. We'll help you make money online with top converting offers. ad http://tinyurl.com/28npdg7 http://bit.ly/csEy8Q