Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Twenty minutes onto the freeway to get home and what happens? A freakin' rock bounces off my windshield and puts a big chip in it! Augh!
And after a lovely nine hour drive, I'm on the home-stretch, I'm turning onto my street and-
KA-THUNK! KA-THUNKETY THUNK! went the underneath of the van. Did the van stop? Nooo. It slowed a little...a momentary pause, we'll call it. Parked, unpacked, everything seemed fine.
But then this morning as I was going to work, the van decided that there was a 'Door Ajar'. When there is a 'Door Ajar', the van makes an annoying dinging noise. Over and over, until the ajar door is firmly shut.
After firmly shutting every door and the trunk, I was confident that no doors were ajar.
Alas, the van did not agree with me.
DING!




DING!



DINGDINGDING!!!

No comments: