Monday, March 06, 2006

Liars And How I Hate Them

I hate liars. Have I ever mentioned that? Have I mentioned that Hex is a frequent offender? I found out from the old neighbors today that she never did quit smoking, like she said she did. Every time she boasted and bragged about being a non-smoker? Big. Fat. Lie. She allegedly would knock and bum a cigarette from them and smoke it behind the garage. The neighbor told me that sometimes they wouldn't answer the door because they knew it was her, and they didn't like her. I had no idea about any of this. So every time I would respond to her comments like, "I've been a nonsmoker for one year now! Aren't you proud of me?" I was responding to a lie.
All of my, "Oh honey, I'm so proud of you!" replies were to lies.
I feel used, but I should be used to it. I should have expected it. The girl cannot tell the truth. So I am going to stop feeling woe about the break-up. Because frankly, I'm glad I got out when I did.

No comments: