Friday, March 10, 2006

Science Fair Fun

Third graders get to do science fair projects. As if I don't have enough to do, but whatever. My daughter's project is, "Which Battery Will Last the Longest?"
Energizer, Duracell, or Eveready?
She thought this was dumb. I thought it would be easy. Mom wins.
I had to act all excited and say, "No, honey, people really want to know which battery works the best! Think of all those parents out there who will now, thanks to your extensive research, be able to choose the best value for their hard-earned money!"
No, we're not growing sugar crystals. No, we're not popping corn. We're not allowed to build vocanoes. (Since when was building a volcano not educational??!!)
We're watching batteries.
I'll let you know the exciting results. It's your hard-earned money, after all.

No comments: