Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tidbits About BrokeMom

Here are some more things you might not know about me...

I love the smell of Vicks Vapo-Rub. Absolutely freakin' love it. I would smell it all the time if I could.

I harbor a teeny tiny interest in auditioning for American Idol. My daughters say I would make it. And a nine and four year old know that kind of stuff. Really.

I never wear matching socks. Just can't do it.

I have my own method of organization, which is unknown to anyone else. Nobody gets it. But I can usually find exactly what it is I'm looking for. Unless, of course, I forget where it is. Which is not being unorganized. That's just forgetful.

After I cry about a former love, I get the urge to clean something. I cry and then I clean.
My garage is organized now. Amazing. I should be sad more often.

Daisies are my most favorite flower.

Wheat Thins with peanut-butter and a dab of honey is a most tasty snack.

No comments: