Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Confession Time

Hi. My name is BrokeMom. And I am here today to tell you that I am fat.
Yes.
I'm sure that some of you already know that, so let me tell you the why about it.
I can blame it on fast food. But really, the blame is mine, because I am the one who put the food into my mouth.
I am working more than I have in the past. (Forty hours a week, as opposed to twenty-six hours a week.) I am also making more money than I have in the past. Ever. (You don't get to know how much, but I'll tell you this; my take-home pay is double what I used to bring home.) Combine more spending money with less time and you have Convenience Meals! These convenient convenience meals are from fast-food places usually, sometimes actually sit-down establishments. Three or four times a week.
My waistline is getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger! So I get to diet again. And I have no one to blame but myself. So if I'm a little cranky in the near future, it's because I'm going through carbohydrate withdrawals. And I'll be sore from walking up treadmill mountains. After I've eaten enough salad that my nose starts twitching and I turn green, I'll post a picture.

No comments: