Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Here's The Mail, It Never Fails, It Makes Me Wanna' Wag My Tail

As of the first of December, I have the status of a single person. Not single as in one, single as in not in a legally binding contract with Hex.
When I got the papers in the mail today, my overall feeling was one of relief, I guess. Not happy, not sad. I promised myself I wouldn't blog about Hex. I don't cry over it any longer. I cry because Little J misses Hex's daughter, Angela, but there's no way to get them together without Hex herself being there in some way, and that will happen when Hell itself freezes. So I might have let out a "whew" when checking the mail. A small one, but nevertheless.
And I know that with each beginning of an end, the end of a beginning has happened. I learned that I am stronger than I thought I was. Too heartless, one might question? A mother, protecting her young...mothers understand.
I wonder what I'll get in the mail tomorrow?

No comments: