Saturday, October 13, 2007

Something Nice

After reading a comment posted from my last entry, I got to thinking...I never do post anything nice about work. I never talk about the good stuff that happens, or the parts of my job that I actually enjoy. So, here goes:

1. I like sitting at a desk in an air/heat controlled room.

2. I like asking nosy questions.

3. I like weekends off, and working a set 8 hours a day.

4. My typing skills have improved considerably since I started working there.

5. I enjoy how many different types of people I meet. I meet old people, young people, ones with families and ones without. I see people who have lost, and people who have found. I am an observer of different events in people's lives, be it deaths or births, new jobs or new opportunities. Everybody has a different story, no two are the same. I have learned tolerance and to be patient.

There are more reasons, but I'm not going to list them yet. I'll save those for when I'm haivng a bad day, just to take a little look on the brighter side of things.

No comments: