Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's Off To Work I Go...Eeny Meeny Miny Mo?

Well, I got two job offers. Okay, one depends on if I pass that pesky pee test, but I'm not worried...because I got two offers! I knew all this whining was doing something! Now, I have to decide where to work! I might just try to work at both places, since they're both only part-time. Hopefully these new managers will work with me on coordinating my hours yeah right.. Or maybe I'll like one place better than the other..

Lesee, HD offered me a pretty good starting wage and a raise after 90 days.
SK, however, offered a lower wage but a better position. Ooh, I bet I get a discount! Which might be bad, because then I would just be working to shop...which would be the best job ever...to get paid to go shopping...
It's a toss-up for now.

I think I'll sleep on it.

No comments: