Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wanna Piece of Me?

Yesterday after work, I picked my daughters up from childcare. My youngest, who is five, was very tired and cranky. But then she started this, which cracked me up. A car would pass us going the opposite direction on the road. My youngest would say in this little 'tough girl' voice, "You wanna' piece of me?".
Another car. "You wanna' piece of me?"
"You wanna piece of me?"
"You wanna' piece of me?"
Finally after a really long line of cars passed, she was almost breathless. She broke up the monotony by saying ,"Gimme a break, people!"
I thought it was over. Cute, but annoying. And then... "You wanna' piece of me?"

2 comments:

Brokemom said...

Yeah, she wants to see you, btw. How 'bout getting together soon? Camping this weekend!!
C'mon, you KNOW you WANNA'.

Brokemom said...

Yeah, I didn't realize how much I had to drink until I hung up the phone...and then I was like, "Why can't you take the cell phone away when I'm drinking!"
I did NOT hear about the proposal because you did NOT TELL ME!!!! Dammit!
Btw, how do we go drinking without the boys if H comes too? Oh yeah, he's not a boy....he's a man. :)
J/K!!!!